Is it time to replace your windows?
Grab a cup of coffee, take a stroll around your home, and let’s talk about your windows for a minute. Here are seven important questions to ask yourself about your home’s windows.
- Are your windows more than 10 years old?
- Is there fog between the panes of glass?
- Do you feel a steady draft of air leaking in?
- Did your windows ice over or rattle during this past winter?
- Are your windows difficult to open or close?
- Are your windows only single pane windows?
- Are your monthly energy bills getting higher and higher and more expensive?
If you answered "yes" to more than half of these questions, it might be time to consider replacing your home’s old windows. Replacing your windows can feel like a big decision, but Grussing Roofing—your locally owned, Minneapolis roofing contractor—is here to help you ever step of the way.
Investing in new, energy-efficient windows for your home might be the single best investment you can make for the winter ahead of us. New windows have insulating glass technology designed to eliminate drafts—and less drafts will mean a more manageable heating bill during the next Minnesota, polar vortex.
If you think it may be time to replace the windows on your home, give us a call at Grussing Roofing, we’ll be happy to come out to your house and take a look. We give our customers our professional and honest opinion, every time so you can make the best decision for your home.